Saturday, February 14, 2009

We Did It!

Thank you to everyone who helped Evan win the 2nd date with Tamara!! We couldn't have done it without all of your votes--I know that many of you joined our cause on Facebook and passed on links to your friends.

We can't wait to read all about it on Tamara's blog tomorrow. Also, they'll give a debriefing of their date tomorrow on Good Morning Amercia Weekend. I've also secured an bloggy interview with him, which I'll publish next week!

If you didn't get to see the reveal this morning, live on Good Morning America, go here. I can't find a code to embed it, but if you are savvy enough to figure that out, let me know and I'll just post the clip here.

Have a great time tonight, Tamara and Evan! We'll be thinking of you!

13 comments:

Scrappy said...

This is so exciting! I can't wait to see how it goes.

kristen said...

Yeah Evan and what a great sister Michal!!!!! Yippee!

Erika said...

You are the greatest campaign manager ever :-) lol
good job!

Tyler said...

Haven't felt this satisfied with an election result since November.

Liabire- to regard with great disdain. "The mother-in-law viewed her slacker son-in-law with great liabire."

Ice Cream said...

Oh, I wasn't part of this (sorry) but I'm so happy to hear the good news.

Good luck, Evan! Make sure to notice her shoes and to ask her about her childhood, and HAVE FUN.

Stephanie said...

How cool is that? I was excited for you and I don't even know him. If things don't work out, it won't be because he didn't have a killer campaign. Good for him. He can now whip out this link for all his future prospects. :)

A mother heart said...

Wow!!! If I ever run for an office, you can be my campaign manager, Michal!
What a cool thing for him.

They may already be out on the town by now, but if not--make sure you give her flowers, Evan. It is after all Valentine's Day!

mahina said...

that is so awesome! i totally voted for him! thanks for posting about it! i wouldn't have known about it otherwise!

way to gp evan!

Rebecca said...

What a great Valentine's Day memory for both of them. I hope they have a great time!

Ashley said...

I have to say that this is pretty cool. But now I am totally stressed for Evan. What pressure for a second date! Good luck.

An Ordinary Mom said...

Congrats! What a great accomplishment! (Sorry I wasn't around to help this week, life has been a bit hectic!)

fox said...

Hey lookit! I gave him that sweater.

Favorite: Evan's reactive oooh "too graphic."

Congratulations Evan and Michal! I trust you are both busy campaigning for a third date?

Evan said...

Tyler,

After a campaign win like this, I am pleased to announce that i will be selling for a limited time, a commemorative plate set and silver dollar coin set. Order now while supplies last!

raingst: specific word for anger one might have for their domestic pet.