Monday, February 23, 2009

Another Interview Coming Up

My sitemeter tells me that you can't get enough of Evan and Tamara. It's sad how quickly the hits drop when it's just little old me:). But I am nothing if not devoted to my readers, and have arranged for an interview with Tamara, the one who dreamed up, planned out, and lived through 31 Dates in 31 Days.

Sooooooo, what do you want to know about her? Now's your chance to find out. I have to say that she and I have been emailing and chatting online and I am completely smitten with her. She's positively darling.

Leave a comment with your questions for our favorite bachelorette who hasn't given up on love. I'll wait a couple of days until you've had a chance to put your two cents in, and then I'll try out my amateur reporting skills again.

And by the way, if you haven't yet, check out the new videobar in my lefthand sidebar. The new message this week (picture of a woman and girl) is about creativity and how it makes us more like God. Very inspiring. And you can watch without leaving my blog!

8 comments:

Prudy said...

I'd love to hear more about her job at GMA, if she's been on any more second dates, and of course, how things are heating up with Evan. Also, where is she from, where did she go to school, what she likes to eat for dinner. I'm nosy.

Kim said...

What were Tamara's runner-up favorite dates? Top three? About how many of the 30 guys has she stayed in contact with or arranged second dates with?

We all romanticized the experience with Evan as being her "only interest", not to be too nosy, but did she feel the second date choice and actual date were portrayed fairly on GMA? Her coworkers were basically checking Evan's references for marriage. :)

Is she feeling a let down from the dating whirlwind or was the pace of the "date a day" invigorating?

And last, would she do it all again? Can't wait for the book!

And, Michal, I'll still be hitting your blog long after Evan and Tamara have passed. :) Thanks for feeding the readers!

Scrappy said...

Ask her if I can be her new best friend so I can ask her the questions I REALLY want the answers to!! ;)

Michal said...

come on, scrappy! tell us your questions. she might just answer. she's been pretty candid so far. the worst she can do is say no.

Fantastic Mr. R said...

Hey!!!
All I want to know is what you found out at the doctor's office on today????? Pink or Blue, Little Missie??

Becky said...

Hmm, let me think. I want to know on average how many hours of sleep she got every night and if she was able to have a recouping time.
Did she realize the logistics of what she was in for?
Is she an organized person and had everything figured out or did she leave some details unplanned?
Leaving the person involved aside, what date activity was the most fun?
Did she know that there would be media coverage of her dates?
Looks like I have a lot of questions...

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

Hmmm, I don't know if you dare ask her this, as you are related to Evan and all, but I'm curious how many of the guys got a goodnight kiss? and if none, how many she wanted a kiss from?
And, did she only want Evan to have the second date, or were there others?
Is she a little bored now that she doesn't have a date every night? Does she consider herself as "dating Evan" or is she also dating other guys from her 31 dates experience.
Hmmm, I guess I'm more curious than I thought. Good luck with the interview.

Joyful Noise said...

I am SO GLAD that Prudy asked about things "heating up with Evan." I could have never been the one to ask, but I sure want to know...

Also glad that someone else asked about kissing, and how many she wanted to kiss. Wow, I knew this was a good story, but now it is getting a little steamy... Oh good, now Hollywood will buy it...

I do miss the updates, it was fun reading.