Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Confessional


Here is all of the food I ate yesterday (to the best of my memory):
  • 3 pieces of french bread with butter
  • 3/4 of a Sees Bourdeaux Heart (roughly the size of 3 normal pieces)
  • A handful of grapes
  • 2 handfuls of Valentine Peanut MnMs
  • 1 triangle of the quesadillas I made for my kids' lunch
  • 1/3 bag of Pop Secret Homestyle Microwaved Popcorn
  • 1 baked potato with butter and cheese (I fully intended to put sour cream on it and forgot because I was eating in front of the computer.)
  • about 6 Sees Candy Red Hot Hearts (they are smallish)
  • 10 blackberries
  • 2 1/2 frosted heart sugar cookies (large)
At this point, I suddenly realized that I felt VERY SICK. I had planned for my family to eat leftovers last night. I forced myself to also eat:
  • 1 bowl of chicken and dumplings
I still feel terrible this morning. Cream of Wheat, anyone?

12 comments:

Kim said...

Ohhhhhhhh, my tummy hurts just reading it! But I must admit at the same time all the chocolate sounds lovely. : ) Here's to a speedy recovery. Be good to that baby today!

Ice Cream said...

Homemade twinkies. Need I say more?

I'm thinking it is gonna take a lot of salad to wash out the junk I've eaten this last weekend.

A mother heart said...

Oh, there was a time in the distant past where I could eat that and not bat an eyelash (or gain a pound), but not so anymore. But when you are pregnant anything goes, right??

Eat a big cruchy apple today and feel better!

Stephanie said...

I had a conversation with my girlfriend just yesterday about how I always blame the fact that I'm tired and have no energy on my children, but the real reason is because I eat crap all day. So I understand.

Angela said...

Thanks for confessing- I love real people- I had about the same day minus the quesadillas. Misery loves company!

Scrappy said...

Sounds a lot like my day yesterday. On Sunday I made the best peanut butter cookies I have ever made and had them for breakfast and a few for lunch yesterday. So good but soooo bad.
Today was a bit better, but I don't know how good a salad at The Cheesecake Factory really is for you...

An Ordinary Mom said...

Now I want some See's ...

Unknown said...

Next time you have a Sees bourdeaux egg and don't want to eat it...send it my way. I would be happy to releave you from feeling obligated to eat it!

Christine said...

you are too funny! It makes me not feel sad that Steve didn't think to get me any chocolates...

Christine said...

My grandfather suggested that I see a doctor about how I am tierd all the time. I told him it was not a mystry. I NEVER get more than 6 hours of sleep, and eat green vegetables every third day. I told him that if I ate better, and got to bed earlier, and was STILL tierd all the time, then it would be a mystry for a doctor. (Plus I am lousy at drinking water)- I do not need a professinal to tell me that I have bad habbits. I know.

Michal said...

is it wrong to feel glad that you can all relate?:) that's not my everyday noshing, but it was just one of those days when i never ate a real meal, just sort of pieced on what was around and it was all simple sugars!

christine, jared didn't buy me the candy. he got me some gorgeous roses. no, the candy was purchased by me.:)

and i know that my sugar habit is a big contributor to my fatigue. sigh.

Joyful Noise said...

It sure is a good thing you aren't diabetic! You might not have made it through that day....Unfortunately that is how I would eat every day if I had my choice.... Uggg