Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Check Back Soon

Relishing Motherhood is under construction while I transform it into Campaign Headquarters for Evan.

My adorable, charming, brilliant younger brother was date number 6 on the blog 31 Dates in 31 Days. Tamara, the girl who is conducting this great dating experiment, decided that she needed to get better at first dates and learn how to get to know guys better and let them know her better on a first date. So, she has gone out with a different guy (on a first date) every night for 30 days. She has been featured on Good Morning America, ABC News, the New York Post, and many other news outlets. Now, Tamara has announced that she will let the public help her choose which guy she will take on a second date on Valentine's Day. And I want that guy to be Evan!!

So don't run off just because things look different around here. Come back and read all the reasons that Tamara should pick Evan, and be sure to set aside some time on Friday afternoon or evening to vote. Tamara will announce the winner live on TV on Saturday morning.

7 comments:

Erika said...

love it!!!
go evan :-)

Joyful Noise said...

Do you have Evan's permission? We got the impression that he liked his dating life to stay somewhat private...(Which I guess flew out the window when he accepted the date with Tamara...)

Michal said...

i do have evan's permission, as long as i don't humiliate him. i convinced him that other people would be campaigning. besides, overhauling my blog sounded like more fun than doing my laundry!

Scrappy said...

So fun! Can't wait to see what happens!

Joyful Noise said...

OK, I have lots of connections so the ballot will be stuffed if I let out the word...

Michal said...

joyful noise,

perfect! send them my way if they want to learn more about evan. or just send them to tamara's blog to vote on friday afternoon.

i have several more posts up my sleeve for tomorrow. alas, i have to tear myself away now to go exercise!:)

Michal said...

scrappy, did you notice that one of the pictures in the "evan loves kids" post is one of your little amigos? it's been a few years . . .