I apologize that I have been neglecting you so much of late. You see, between feeding Margaret 8-10 times a day, making sure that Bronwen is always in sight, keeping my boys from getting "so bored," and attempting to nap any chance I get, I have pretty much filled all my time. Add to those things that mentally I am busy thinking about and planning the new school year, pondering changing my life when it comes to healthy habits, and plotting household projects that I want done as soon as possible, and perhaps you can understand why reading and writing blog posts is barely on my radar right now.
However, I do miss this little creative outlet and the interaction it stimulates with all of you. As I mentioned a few posts ago, I have a giveaway coming up that I am really excited about as well. So this isn't meant to be any sort of long-term hiatus. In the meantime, I thought I'd share with you a little Best of Relishing Motherhood.
- The recipe you need the most (and the one that I've gotten the most positive feedback on from my readers.)
- The post in which you get to laugh out loud at my expense
- The most-commented on post (also my 100th post, in which I beg pathetically for comments:-)
- The post in which I preach the doctrine of nurturing through food
- The post in which I sing the praises of a new fridge
- The post in which I bid farewell to a beloved friend
- The post in which I attempt to sell my childhood home (now sold)
- A post I wrote this week last year
- A post I wrote this week two years ago
- A funny post about Kimball
- A funny post about Henry
- A funny post about Ian
- A funny post about Bronwen
- And of course, if you have lots of time, you can read all about Evan and Tamara and 31 Dates in 31 Days. (hint: start at the bottom of the page, as the posts are in reverse chronological order.)