Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A New Favorite

My friend, Jenni, just opened an Etsy shop a week or so ago and has filled it with GORGEOUS handmade jewelry. You simply must go take a look and then leave me a comment telling me which YOU like best. Or better yet, buy one! I personally respond to turquoise the most, but the stick pearls are also unique and incredibly chic. Here are a few of my favorites, although I have a hard time narrowing it down to just one or two.

Don't you think a nice piece of jewelry would be a lovely gift from a husband to a wife who had just delivered his fifth child? I do!:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are really beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

And where would one find this Esty store???

Montserrat said...

I ♥ turquoise!!! I've hearted her shop on Etsy so I can remember to go there next time I'm looking for jewelry.

Michal said...

anonymous:

if you put your mouse on the words "etsy shop" or "go take a look", they are linked to the said shop. my current template doesn't show off links very well, i admit.:)

Jenni said...

michal you are such a sweetheart for blogging about my store.. thank you so much!