Sunday, November 16, 2008

Update on the HH Challenge

I am so excited that we already have 14 people (counting me) participating in our Holiday Healthy Habits Challenge. It's not too late to join us. Read my last post to find out how--you get to choose your own goals this time. We'd love to have you come improve with us.

If you are participating, or if you'd just like to watch us as we go along, I've set up a new blog for us to track our progress. Each day I will post (I'm scheduling these ahead of time, since I know I won't be able to post every day) and each participant will leave a comment, reporting on how their goals are coming along that day. We can cheer each other on there, encourage each other, and be accountable.

Please be patient while I get this blog up and running. At the moment, I don't have all of our participants listed there, but I will soon. And in the meantime you can still comment.

I'm looking forward to this. I really want to avoid my usual holiday frenzy/gluttony/stress case ways and I'm thinking that regular exercise, consumption of things that came from the ground, and scripture study may possibly help with that. We shall see.

And if you participated in the last challenge and haven't ponied up your money yet (or finished filling in the spreadsheet), DO IT NOW, please!:)

4 comments:

mahina said...

look at you! you are so awesome to do all of this! i was so proud of malia and how well she did on your last challenge!

i think for me i will have to wait until after the baby is born. i still can't exercise or do to much! i have an ultrasound on tuesday to see if the placenta has done any moving! we are praying for a miracle!

Erika said...

oh great...there's a picture of me on there... now I've really got to decide what I want to do.
I'm thinking exercise 5x and finish the book of mormon by Dec 31.
Ok. I'll need reminders (like Becky) to go and post my progress.
Love you!
can't wait to see you in a little over 1 week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flogiest-the grumbling sound of an unhappy mob of people

Andrea said...

I am impressed too! NOw I've really got to be good at it. It does work to have just this little incentive.

By the way... I owe 3 bucks from the last challenge and it is in the mail today!!!! Sorry.

My goal was to not miss a day but close to the election it got really tough. I got pretty close.

Ice Cream said...

Yay! I'm glad you put up that reporting blog. That will help me a lot.