Aubrey, my one-time mission companion, tagged me for this Sevens meme.
Seven things to do before I die:
1. Learn to keep my temper and hold my tongue.
2. Take my husband and kids to Palmyra, NY and Nauvoo, IL (they've never been.)
3. Take my mom to Israel. She sent Alli and me years ago and we pledged we'd take her there someday.
4. Get out of debt!
5. Spend some quality time in Europe.
6. Serve another mission or four with my husband.
7. Find a fudge recipe that likes me as much as I like it.
Seven things I cannot do:
1. Go to bed with a messy kitchen. (Okay, it happens on rare occasions, but it really pains me.)
3. Dive head first. (Now you really know what a clutz I am.)
4. Go hours at home without checking my email.
5. Give up sugar.
6. Run a mile. Maybe someday.
7. Travel as much as I'd like to.
Seven things that attracted me to my husband:
1. His singing voice.
2. What a great, hard-working, rule-keeping missionary he was.
3. His sense of humor.
4. His dreams for the future.
5. His love for children.
6. His passion for the gospel.
7. His strong hands.
Seven things I say most often:
1. "Don't wipe your nose on your shirt."
2. "Don't tip your chair."
3. "I love you."
4. "Not until you've cleaned up this mess."
5. "Just a minute."
6. "This is the last blog I'm reading and I'll stop."
7. "I'm sorry I said that."
(Oh well, at least I say "I love you" a lot.)
Seven Books I love:(besides those on this list)
1. A Wrinkle in Time
2. How Green Was My Valley
3. Anne of Green Gables series
5. The Chronicles of Narnia
6. The Goose Girl (just finished it today)
7. The Giver
Seven movies I could watch over and over:
1. Meet Me in St. Louis
2. The Sound of Music
4. White Christmas
5. The King and I
6. Fiddler on the Roof
7. My Fair Lady
(I only own #4 and 6 if you're looking for Christmas ideas!)
Seven people I'm tagging:
2. Christine in Istanbul
4. My sister who never posts on her blog anymore
7. Sea Star