Thursday, November 8, 2007

I'm Still Here!

Thanks for being patient with me as I neglect my blog. The past week has been a whirlwind as we settled into our Tiger Academy. I am still figuring out how to make time for me to do the things that are important to me (including laundry, blogging, and reading.) We are having a great time learning together.
I've also been getting ready for a trip this weekend that I'm really looking forward to. I'll tell you all about it when I get back. In the meantime, here is something to keep you entertained and indoctrinated in the ways of organic food.



This was made a few years ago by Free Range Studios, a graphic design firm where one of my dear friends from BYU days, McArthur, is the VP. (Yes, I am obviously out to impress you with all of the cool people I know after my last post!)
Also, Tawny requested a low fat dessert recipe. Try this fabulous fancy chocolate souffle for only 152 calories on Cooking Light. Or, if you're in the mood for pumpkin, try this Pumpkin Carrot Cake recipe, also from Cooking Light. Sorry it has taken me so long, Tawny.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH I have looked everyday and was missing your Blog.. I understand all about adjusting ....
Mandy

mahina said...

glad you're still there! have a wonderful trip! you deserve it! i look forward to hearing about it when you get back!

david mcmahon said...

Don't worry - we'll be patient. I enjoy reading your blog - but you know that!

Michal said...

mandy,
thanks for being so loyal! i'll figure out this new schedule yet.

Michal said...

mahina,
i am looking forward to having time to post about my trip!

Michal said...

david,
thanks for the kind words and for the patience.