Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wordless Wednesday-- October

Yes, I know it's over. Nearly weeks ago. And I didn't post once. So here's a quick glimpse:


Somebody please tell me that they took pictures of my kids in their Halloween costumes. Our party was a great success but I was running constantly during it-- and my kids started throwing up immediately following (a tricky way to infect everyone we know with the stomach flu)--so I was dismayed, but not shocked, to see that these are the ONLY TWO PICTURES taken on my camera of my kids in their costumes. Not good. (And Kimball and Henry are still in the family, in spite of successfully avoiding the camera this month.)

3 comments:

Cellista said...

I've loved watching your boys say their speeches!!! That is fabulous. We've really ramped up the memory work this year. When we cycle back to the middle ages, I want to do the St. Crispin's Day speech. Henry V is my favorite Shakespeare play along with Macbeth.

I just love their costumes too. I love seeing what homeschoolers come up with for Halloween! We had civil war soldiers here this year. (Guess what we've been studying?)

Sorry about the sickness, I had a sick child here today too. At least I didn't have to worry about him missing school. ;)

JenH said...

I miss the kids! They are all growing up so fast! Please give them big hugs for me! :)

Also you are the winner for the Namaste Foods Giveaway!
Please email me you address and i will get that stuff right out to you! Let me know how Henry likes the brownies!

angelj44 said...

I love Bronwen's Halloween costume; she is so adorable. I also love seeing those cute pink boots on Meg; Adalyn has been wearing her boots too.

I can understand your lack of pictures at your Halloween party. I was so busy at our party that Adalyn never got into her costume.

We are getting excited to see you for New Years!