Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Own Personal (Free) Interior Designer


. . . can be your own personal free interior designer as well! Check out this new blog, dedicated to interior design. Design With Christine offers free advice and encourages you to post questions and pictures so that she can solve your design woes. Here is the post where I posed a question to her and she answered it in part, with more questions. Here is the post where she answered in more detail, after determining what it was I am looking for. I can't wait to start shopping for the right textiles for my master bedroom!

Go on over and take a look. She has posted lots of ideas on decorating mantles and fireplaces, and she stands ready to answer your questions as well! And this post on up and coming color combinations might interest you if you are redecorating.

Tell her Michal sent you. Then I can take a teeny weeny bit of the credit when your next project turns out to be fabulous! I'll post before and after shots of my master bedroom when I'm all finished.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

SUPER cool Michal.. thanks for the tip. I "inherited" some cool paint (I am not being sarcastic) colors when I bought my house and some of the rooms are yellow...maybe they are just ahead of their time. I will definitely check her out! I am good at arranging but picking out colors n' stuff, not always so good! I haven't bought curtains for my master bedroom because, well, I am afraid. I have been here almost 2 years with an unfinished bedroom b/c I don't know what to do. Good luck on your project, can't wait to see those pics! Thanks too for the compliments on my cake..the photo didn't do it justice (and showed where the icing was getting soft on kind of oozing out btwn the layers...ooops!)

Christine said...

Thanks for the plug! Can I put your cupcakes on my cupcake site?

Ice Cream said...

THANK YOU! I am badly in need of some decorating advice. I will be taking pics and asking my questions (just as soon as I can clean my house so I can take pictures).